AC Surge Protector LS-series is TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor) or Surge Diverter that provides high energy surge diversion for protection against power surge caused by external sources as lightning strikes and substation switching. LS-series Surge Diverter absorbs and diverts excess voltage and current to the low impedance path and to ground. LS-series Surge Protector is designed for mounting at point-of-entry / service entrance, main switchboard or distribution board, sub-distribution board for providing AC surge protection for industrial power utility, computer network, communication system, IT system, control system, security system, etc.
• Surge capability Imax = 20 kA, 40 kA (8/20 µs)
• Low let through voltage less than 600 V
• Remote alarm dry contact
• LED protected status and replaced indicator
• Capable to use with single-phase and three-phase AC power lines
• All TVSS protection mode; L-N, L-E, N-E for single-phase line and L-L, L-N, L-E, N-E for three-phase line
• Designed in accordance with ANSI/IEEE C62.41-1991 and ANSI/IEEE C62.42-2000 Category A, B, C